Change In Appointments
Due to national pandemic, from Monday 16th March, all GP appointments are now changed to telephone calls. The GP will consult with you over the phone and then bring you in if necessary. This stands for any appointments already booked and does not include nurse appointments.
For 2 hours (6pm to 8pm) Monday to Friday for a doctor’s surgery with high standards expected. Must be able to cover sickness and holidays, which would make working times 6pm – 9pm, therefore flexibility is essential.
Rate of pay: £9.50 an hour
Duties / Responsibilities
The successful candidate must take pride in their work providing a safe, hygienic environment for staff / patients and visitors.
- Flexible to cover sickness / holidays
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Full training / further training will be provided
- Access to NHS Pension Scheme
For application pack, please contact:
Deb Bradley, Operations Officer, The Glenfield Surgery, 111 Station Road, Glenfield, Leicester LE3 8GS
Tel: 0116 2249055
Flu (aTIV) and Pneumo
Flu (aTIV) and Shingles
Flu (aTIV), Pneumo and Shingles
Flu (QIV) and Pneumo
Long Term Contraception Advice
Kenolog Hayfever Injection
Vitamin D Information
HRT Breast Cancer Sheet
Urgent care services information
How To Order Repeat Prescriptions
Our 3 Peaks Challenge
Please help us raise money for Healing Little Hearts children’s charity. Donating is easy. http://www.totalgiving.co.uk/mypage/glenfieldsurgery_hlh
1. Practice offers core opening hours between 8.00 – 18.30. If you need contact with a primary care clinician within these hours please contact the practice first.
2. The practice does have a very limited appointment capacity at an external site during bank holidays/ weekends. Please contact the practice if you feel you need to use these appointments slots.
Infection Control Annual Statement