For 2 hours (6pm to 8pm) Monday to Friday for a doctor’s surgery with high standards expected. Must be able to cover sickness and holidays, which would make working times 6pm – 9pm, therefore flexibility is essential.
Rate of pay: £9.50 an hour
Duties / Responsibilities
The successful candidate must take pride in their work providing a safe, hygienic environment for staff / patients and visitors.
- Flexible to cover sickness / holidays
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Full training / further training will be provided
- Access to NHS Pension Scheme
For application pack, please contact:
Deb Bradley, Operations Officer, The Glenfield Surgery, 111 Station Road, Glenfield, Leicester LE3 8GS
Tel: 0116 2249055
Flu (aTIV) and Pneumo
Flu (aTIV) and Shingles
Flu (aTIV), Pneumo and Shingles
Flu (QIV) and Pneumo
Long Term Contraception Advice
Kenolog Hayfever Injection
Vitamin D Information
HRT Breast Cancer Sheet
Urgent care services information
How To Order Repeat Prescriptions
Our 3 Peaks Challenge
Please help us raise money for Healing Little Hearts children’s charity. Donating is easy. http://www.totalgiving.co.uk/mypage/glenfieldsurgery_hlh
1. Practice offers core opening hours between 8.00 – 18.30. If you need contact with a primary care clinician within these hours please contact the practice first.
2. The practice does have a very limited appointment capacity at an external site during bank holidays/ weekends. Please contact the practice if you feel you need to use these appointments slots.
Infection Control Annual Statement