Duties / Responsibilities
The successful candidate must take pride in their work providing a safe, hygienic environment for staff / patients and visitors.
- Flexible to cover sickness / holidays
- Experience preferred but not essential
- Full training / further training will be provided
- Access to NHS Pension Scheme
For application pack, please contact:
Deb Bradley, Operations Officer, The Glenfield Surgery, 111 Station Road, Glenfield, Leicester LE3 8GS
Tel: 0116 2249055
Flu (aTIV) and Pneumo
Flu (aTIV) and Shingles
Flu (aTIV), Pneumo and Shingles
Flu (QIV) and Pneumo
Long Term Contraception Advice
Kenolog Hayfever Injection
Vitamin D Information
HRT Breast Cancer Sheet
Urgent care services information
How To Order Repeat Prescriptions
1. Practice offers core opening hours between 8.00 – 18.30. If you need contact with a primary care clinician within these hours please contact the practice first.
2. The practice does have a very limited appointment capacity at an external site during bank holidays/ weekends. Please contact the practice if you feel you need to use these appointments slots.
Infection Control Annual Statement